It Must Be Mindreading by George B. Anderson - Book
This book may be available as a used copy (see inventory).
If you have questions about the condition of the used copy, feel free to reach out to us at 1 (773) 334-2855 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
All one-man effects! No confederates or assistants! No cumbersome or heavy gimmicks! Balance between close-up and platform material. Only two card effects, both for close-up. Tested material routined by a showman. Everything practical for today's working conditions.
A printed, illustrated book. Nothing like it before or since.
1. The First Prediction: A practical discussion of the mental act.
2. No Questions Written: A new concept of question answering that qualifies as sensational.
3. "Easy Money" Mindreading: With a 2 cent gimmick that's worth $10.00.
4. Playing Card Mindreading: A specialized routine from which a mentalist can make a living.
5. Torn Center Deluge: A "twist" that makes the torn center dodge a real baffler.
6. Palmistry Versus Mindreading: A private-reading question answering routine that's years ahead.
7. My Best Billet Switch: You'll like it, too.
8. "Getting the Impression": A complete one man mindreading routine that is revolutionary. Terrifically simple and simply terrific.
9. Another Sealed Envelope: A sealed message revelation know to very few.
10. One Man Clip-Board Reading: Without advance preparation. No recess for copying, no "reader."
11. Alibi Answers: Sure-fire ways to handle trick questions without dodging them.
12. The Vital Spot in the Question Act: A secret worth many times the cost of the book.
13. The "Truth or Consequences" Prediction: A "flash" mental effect of "illusion" proportions without illusion problems.
14, A Mental Illusion: A big, showy trick...actually a headline act in itself.
15. The Mental Artist: A duplication of pictures drawn by spectators, line by line, as they mentally direct you while you're standing at a distance.
16. "Do As I Do" Book Test: Already the favorite book test of those few who have seen it.
17. The "No Hands" Book Test: A controlled coincidence book test is actually done by the spectators.
18. The Human Equation: Method and routine both new and different.
19. Mental Card Magic: Why it doesn't belong in the platform or club mental act and how to avoid it.
20. Card Muscles: All the "outs" for a classic trick.
21. The Ultimate Prediction: A "no carbon, no stylus" Swami test without confederates. Perfectly routined to answer every objection to the usual Swami prediction.
22. The Pocket Mindreading: A close up mental effect that's clean, foolproof and baffling.
23. The Crystal of the Future: The absolute ultimate in crystal gazing, where spectators see the answers to their questions.
24. A Lesson in Living From Magic: Two thousand words of honest, practical information that can greatly influence your earnings.
25. Bibliography: A candid discussion of other material in the field.
Cover may vary
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).