At the Table Live Lecture John Guastaferro - DVD
- JOKER OPENER.
- In the Doghouse: Two Jokers and a selection transpose.
- Club Daley: A two-phase sandwich effect using two selections.
- Ballet Cut: John's versatile in-the-hands false cut/flourish.
- Proximity Peek Control: Learn the identity and position of peeked card.
- Twenty: A commercial blackjack and poker effect with a mental twist.
- Little White Lies: A fooling packet effect with an ending no one sees coming.
- Ring & String: Some fun bits, including unpublished ideas.
- Tailspin: An impromptu twisting effect with some new added touches.
- Hide & Seek: A very clean pocket interchange effect.
- Multi-Mental: John's signature multiple selection routine.
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).