There is magic in all of us.
Kid Show Bundle - Winter 2018
This is Frances idea book! The 8 1/2 x 11 inch, perfect-bound book covers many phases of the Birthday Business, to give you hundreds of ideas to work on. For a bonus, there are also tricks and routines included - material used by actively engaged Happy Birthday performers. 120 pages illustrated with photos & line drawings.
- The Happy Birthday Business
- Spreading the News About the Show
- About This Low Budget
- The Clown Character For You
- The Telephone Deal and How to Make It
- Telephone Scenario
- Where to Go To Do Shows
- Senior Citizen and the Happy Birthday Party
- What About the Rest of Us?
- Alive on Arrival
- Suitable Tricks for Birthday Party Shows and Why
- Problem of Age and the Happy Birthday Party
- Business End of the Happy Birthday Business
- Guide Book and Planner
- The Magic Bus
- Happy Birthday Business in Restaurants
- Happy Birthday, or Merry Christmas!
- Birthday Party Opening Routine
- Anatomy of a Happy Birthday Clown
- Fifteen Tricks, Routines and Ideas plus
- Happy Birthday Magic from the Other Side of the World
Kid Stuff 5 Volume Set
Loaded with audience-tested tricks, routines, patter, ideas, suggestions. Includes three completely routined shows, all from professional, working magicians
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).