Phoenix Parlour Marked Deck by Card-Shark
Sounds silly, but it isn't. These cards are the perfect size for pro performers, every magician who has handled these cards was surprised how easily he could apply all his learned sleights including palming. With just a few minutes of practice, you will never use "smaller" Poker cards in a Stand-Up / Parlour situation again.
The Parlour Deck is the logical solution for all magicians who perform for audiences of 10 or more people (so nearly every magician). Imagine handing out a magnifying glass to every spectator. The cards are extremely visible due to the new face design, without looking odd or different to your audience! The center image stays the same while the whole card size increase (about 0.5 inch in length and width) went into larger indices.
Main features of the Parlour Deck:
- High visibilty for Close-up, Parlour and Stage performances
- Cards still look like Poker sized cards to your audience
- All the features of the Phoenix Deck are also built into the Parlour design(ie: one way design on the backs and faces)
- All sleights that could be performed with Poker sized cards can be done with the new Parlour size, so you will get used to the new size extremely fast
- The cards are produced on our Card-Shark stock that matches the US playing card stock used for Bicycle Decks, our newly invented Smooth Glide Finish will guarantee beautiful looking fans and flourishes
- Perfect as a training deck. If you train your sleights with the Parlour Deck, performing them with Poker sized cards is a breeze. It is as if you would perform Poker Deck sleights with a Bridge size deck.
- Many specialty decks and effects already exist in this new size, including Double Deckers, Ultimate Brainwave, Get Sharky, Invisible Decks etc.
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).