Sankey/Sanders Sessions by Jay Sankey and Richard Sanders - DVD
The "Sankey/Sanders Sessions" features 21 astonishing close-up effects along with hilarious improvisations and though provoking interview segments. It is also a fascinating, timeless document of two master sleight-of-hand magicians who have been close friends for over twenty years.
- Terra Unfirma: A cardboard "hole" becomes real! Too cool!
- Hardcore Packet: A packet trick on steroids!
- Litmus Paper: Step-by-step printing of a card!
- On Impulse: Jay's "spectator finds the Aces" routine!
- Midas Touch: Splitting coins never looked so good!
- Imposters: Random cards transform into the signed card!
- Impossible Stop Trick: Right out of Richard's professional repertoire!
- Shuffle By Choice: A self-working "in their hands" miracle!
- Power Lunch: Jay's favorite routine with business cards!
- Mix Master: We don't want to ruin the surprise!
- Moving Day: A small tear travels the length of a bill!
- Repeat Offender: The selection appears stapled inside a matchbook!
- Bleed Through: A message melts through a borrowed bill!
- Up & Over Aces: Richard's ingenious four Ace production!
- Proximity: Two cards find each other in the dark!
- Defective: A "cardboard malfunction" is overcome!
- Switch Places Aces: The classic routine from "When Creators Collide!"
- Seeing Read: A deadly serious, psychic "book test."
- Consolidated Cash: Don't blink or you'll miss the miracle!
- Ground Zero: A card appears in the spectator's own hands!
- Belly of the Beast: The new "heavy transpo" on the block!
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).