The Bunny Book For Magicians by Frances Ireland Marshall - Book
Rabbits are a big part of the way the general public thinks of magicians. This book teaches you everything you need to know about using rabbits in your act. Lots of tips on care and maintenance, along with plenty of tricks and anecdotes. Plenty of pictures of bunnies and magicians. Written by expert magician Frances Marshall.
- How The Rabbit Got Into Magic
- Pets 'N Prestidigitation
- The Top Hat - Square Circle - Ten Rabbit Production
- Cherchez La Rabbit
- Back Stage Rabbit Vanish
- The Bunny Bit
- How To Do The Most Popular Trick In The World
- Irving's Bunny Cotton-Tail
- Bunny In A Basket
- Twin Chests, A Routine For Twin Rabbits
- A Unique Live Stock Production
- Carlton King's Rabbit Box
- The Artist Draws A Picture Of A Rabbit - And The Picture Comes To Life
- Bunny Want A Carrot?
- The Ireland Rabbit Trap
- Another Idea For The Rabbit Trap
- The Flat Rabbit Comes To Life
- Ireland's Cotton Rabbit
- Hot Bunny
- Bunny In The Hat
- Rapid Rabbit: A Flash Production
- A Simple Plan For A Simple Box
- The Gwynne Flipover Box
- Out Of My Hat
- The Spider Box
- Instantaneous Production Of A Rabbit
- Newspaper And Rabbit Idea
- A Rabbit Vanish
- Kirk S Kage
- Rare Bits About Rabbits
- Hal Diamond's Rings, Eggs, And Rabbits!
- Introducing The Spring Zoo
- Bunnies In The Olden Days
- Foxey Bunny Business
- A Note On Rabbit History
- The Rabbit Of Saipan
- Ways To Go With Rabbit Themes
- Rabbit Costumes And Parts
- Bunny Sources
- Quick Cut Rabbit
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).