Loops Legends - Trick
Here's your once in a lifetime opportunity to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Loops® and raise the bar on performing real magic and mesmerizing audiences. Whether it's two people in a diner or two hundred in a theater, you'll leave them all with a mind-bending experience they'll never forget.
For the very first time, seven legends of magic come together to share their most closely guarded routines, all of which leverage the power of Loops. Whether you're a beginner or a pro, the secrets in this exclusive 90-minute tutorial will empower you to perform real magic and jaw dropping levitations anytime, anywhere. You'll also get insider tips and learn new subtleties that'll take your Loops work to the next level...and beyond.
After more than 25 years of countless experiments and refinements, Loops Legends is finally here.
Now it's your turn to become a Loops legend.
What You'll Get:
- A viewable 90-minute tutorial featuring seven of the world's top magicians
- One premium pack of 8 Loops & includes Original 20-minute LOOPS tutorial
- INNERCIRCLE CARD - A patented carrying case for Loops
- Comes with a Bonus PDF of the Original Animated Miracles booklet of Loops top secrets and clear illustrations
- Floating Twisted Ring by Yigal Mesika
- Jumping Lime by Mark Calabrese
- Floating Straw by Anna DeGuzman
- Jumping Pen by Garrett Thomas
- Fork Phenomenon by Mark Calabrese
- Floating Card by Jeff Kaylor
- Animated Straw by Garrett Thomas
- Telekinetic Pen by Yigal Mesika
- Classic Floating Ring by Yigal Mesika
- Jumping Straw by Anna DeGuzman
- Mysterious Glasses by Yigal Mesika
- Floating Card by Andrew Gerard
- Jumping Bill by Jeff Kaylor
- Invisible Touch/PK Touch by Colin McLeod
- Loops management pro tips
- Lighting condition dos and don'ts
- Worry-free solutions if Loops break during performances
- Biggest mistakes performers make and how to avoid them
Invented by the genius Finn Jon and perfected and popularized by Yigal Mesika, Loops® are used by elite magicians like David Blaine, Criss Angel, and Cyril Takayama. They remain one of the most versatile, practical, and powerful tools in the history of magic. In mere seconds, you'll be set up for the day and ready to go at a moment's notice. Imagine floating, levitating, and animating borrowed rings, bills, business cards, and other everyday items while your crowds go nuts! This miracle utility is light as air-yet strong enough to move heavy objects like silverware and sunglasses.
Best of all? It's really easy to master.
The power to bend reality and blow minds is in your hands!
You'll also get a viewable 20-minute video containing full performances and explanations for four signature tricks. Yigal Mesika himself will teach you his:
- Mesika Haunted Deck
- Animated Fork
- Spinning Fork
- Floating Bill
What are you waiting for? Jump in and discover the infinite possibilities of Loops!
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).