Color Changing Sponge Ball (DVD) Bizzaro
Shot in Las Vegas, CCSB: The DVD gives you 7 routines (created and performed by various performers from around the world) as well as tips & tricks that can be easily added to any of your current performances. Also included is a gimmick that turns any regular sharpie marker into a secret weapon when used in conjuction with a CCSB.
- CCSB Bank Night – Finally a bank night where the magician doesn’t look like a jerk at the end.
- Sucker Ball – A sucker routine with a surprise ending using a CCSB.
- Shponge – Visually swap, exchange or drain the color from a marker cap onto a sponge ball (Special gimmick included)
- iSponge – Remove a spongeball from your phone, change it’s color and put it back in. Simple and visual!
- Benson Balls – A quick transposition with a kick at the end.
- Hopping Sponge – An homage to the classic “Hopping Half” but with CCSBs.
- Color Changing Crayons – Swap the color of a crayon and spongeball inside your mouth!
- An awesome soundtrack by That 1 Guy!
- Bonus ideas for members of Sponge Ball Breeding
- Handling Tips, Basic Moves, Flourishes, and some surprises!
NOTE: THIS IS THE DVD ONLY! COLOR CHANGING SPONGE BALL SOLD SEPARATELY!
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).