Marquis Bicycle Deck - Playing Cards
Bicycle Marquis playing cards feature a luxurious, intricate design that evokes the feeling of the Art Deco era of the 1920s and 1930s. The intricate tuck case is printed on a gorgeous, uncoated plum-colored stock for an ultra-premium feel. The design features the Bicycle logo and other text in stunning holographic foil, all accented by intricate filigree in a stunning gold foil. The tuck case and card back design is based on Andrew Dougherty’s Cruiser No. 96 deck that was first printed in the early 1900s.
Bicycle Marquis playing card custom court cards are truly works of art. Restored from the court cards used in the 1896 New Era playing cards, the Bicycle Marquis playing card court cards have been recolored to match the aesthetic of the tuck case and card back. The historical references in this deck make it perfect for any card collector or enthusiast. It will look gorgeous on a bookshelf or coffee table when not in use. Made in the USA.
All Bicycle playing cards are made with Bicycle’s classic Air Cushion finish. This is what gives Bicycle playing cards a linen-like feel, and allows the cards to glide smoothly off of one another during shuffling, dealing, and handling.
These Bicycle Playing Cards are not only a beautiful statement piece on your coffee table, but are also perfect for playing your favorite card games - from Rummy to Spoons, Spades to Euchre, Hearts to Blackjack, and hundreds of others.
- TRUSTED SINCE 1885 – Bicycle Playing Cards have been the trusted brand for an exceptional playing card experience for over 135 years!
- CLASSIC AIR CUSHION® FINISH – Superior performance in your hands and on the table using our proprietary finish that provides unmatched playability
- PRINTED ON PREMIUM BICYCLE® BRAND CARDSTOCK – Our legendary card stock provides great performance and durability
- ELEVATE CARD GAMES - Bicycle Playing Cards make perfect cards for Rummy, Spades, Hearts, Blackjack and hundreds of other card games
- UNIQUE PLAYING CARDS - Bicycle Playing Cards with a touch of luxury. Utilizing holographic and gold foils on the packaging, a beautiful card back, and specially designed court cards
- FUN, PREMIUM DESIGN – This deck of Bicycle Playing Cards is a showstopper that will standout in your collection. Suitable for any card game or as a decorative piece in your home when not being used
- PRINTED WITH NON-TOXIC, PLANT-BASED INKS - Printed with non-toxic, plant-based inks to limit our environmental impact and ensure consumer safety
- FULLY RECYCLABLE PLAYING CARDS - All the playing cards in the box are completely recyclable and made from sustainably forested FSC-Certified paper fibers
- MADE IN THE USA - Proudly produced in Erlanger, Kentucky by The United States Playing Card Company
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).