A Lecture on Corporate Magic by Danny Orleans - Book
Lecture Notes on Corporate Magic
- 32 pages. 8 ½” x 11”
- Color front and back cover, color middle page depicting Danny Orleans’ “Trade Show Client Tree”
- Over 50 photos and instructional illustrations
- These are the notes from Danny Orleans’ current lecture on Corporate Magic.
- TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Introduction, background on Danny Orleans
- Floating DVD
- Global Card
- MagicAlchemy (Danny’s version of the Matchbox Penetration)
- Magic Scratchers (Sample of a page from the book published by Chronicle)
- Clients: Where do they come from?
- My Trade Show Client Tree
- "Hundy 700" -- Danny Orleans’ version of “Hundy 500”
- The Contract: Explanation of details and a sample contract
- The Script: Delivering a message with your magic
- Do’s and Don’ts for the Strolling Corporate Magician
- Your Electronic Brochure: 13 Questions
- My Electronic Brochure: Color Sample
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).