Gaff : Homemade Gimmicks by Doorway Magic - DVD
A 4 DVD collection that teaches you all you need to know about GAFF cards
Have you ever wanted to give out your gaffed card as a souvenir but couldn't?
Have you ever wanted to create your own gaff cards? Want to never run out of them?
Wait no more! The next generation of gaffed card magic is here! In 2006 the Doorway Magic team decided to start a new project called GAFF. The idea was to make a collection of techniques and methods that would allow anyone to create and use their own GAFF cards. After two years of hard work our goal was achieved: A full length 4 DVD set that includes over 40 amazing effects and a detailed collection that will teach you all the techniques and fine details on how to create and make your very own professional looking gaff cards.
The Doorway Magic team is proud to present: GAFF: Home Made Gimmicks DVD collection
One of the best references and instruction guides available for learning gaffed card tricks and moves. If you're looking for the best all-around instruction on GAFF magic, this is it.
This 4-DVD set contains instructions for the tricks and routines suitable for beginners through experts. Perform the most incredible tricks with gaff cards! Learn, step by step from the performer's view, how to construct and perform these gimmicks and tricks!
DVD ONE - Introduction to GAFF
Basic Card Handling
- Double lift
- Fake shuffle
- Short Card Force
- Bottom Force
- Riffle Force
- Color Changes
- The Gaff Force - the ultimate card force
The rest of the Basic card gaffing techniques that will not be reveled here.
- Wicked Little Tricks - a pack of fast, hard-hitting tricks.
- Hidden Chamber - a way to produce, conceal and vanish any small object using a deck of cards.
- Trailer - the GAFF DVD trailer
- Introduction The Traveling
- Joker - the Joker Leaves it's card and finds a chosen card
- The Automated Rising Card - the simplest, cleanest rising card you'll ever see.
- Sharpie Sniper - locate a chosen card by shooting a hole through it with an imaginary gun.
- Blur - use the ink from one card to reveal the identity of the chosen one.
- Hole - make a spectator cut a piece from his card using his mind.
- Black Heart - trying to locate the chosen card, the magician gets it wrong, but the card then changes slowly into the chosen card in 4 slowly occurring stages!
- The Hindu Mark - locate a chosen card by letting a printed sign do the work for you.
- Say Hello To My Little Friend - the magician paints a small stick figure on the back of one card and the small drown assistant finds and pulls out the card by itself.
- The Silent Card Trick - a card trick with no words. Tips & ideas
- Mental Board - direct mind reading like you've never seen before.
- Crystal Clear - predictions with a twist
- My Prediction - a magician's insurance policy
- Stab - stab a chosen card in mid-air
- 497 - a mathematical trick that will fool the best
- Burnt - pyrokinetic trick. Make a spectator burn a chosen card with his mind.
- Marked For Examination - a double trick: the chosen card is the only card in the deck with a mark on it, and the rest of the cards in the deck are all blank!
- The Bite-Out Card - bite part of signed card off - and spit it right back.
- Hole Mover - punch a hole through a card and visually move it to another chosen card.
- Ace-amble - a unique, unbelievable ace assembly that will blow your mind.
- In Your Hand - 2 cards are chosen. One is placed in the card box and the other is outside. With a blink of an eye, they switch places.
- Hybrid - make 2 torn cards stick together and create a monstrous hybrid card.
- Magic Ink - a fun comedy routine that explains how magicians vanish objects.
- Sandwich - chosen card appears between 2 cards that were removed earlier from the deck.
"GAFF is one of those rare collections that live up to what they claim"
- Jordan Bailey, USA, magician
"Very creative, very original, very powerful"
- Andre Delton, CANADA, street magician
"The Doorway Magic team took the Simple GAFF cards idea to a whole new level. I WILL be performing these!"
- Noah Bar-on, ISRAEL, magician
"Unlike any other GAFF related product I've seen. With this I can make my own magic!"
- Joshua Benson, SA, party magician
"A unique collection that redefines the GAFF principles in card magic today"
- William Matson, Britain, magician
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).