Handcrafted Card Magic Volume 1 by Denis Behr - Book
- Foreword by Pit Hartling
- Brute Force Opening
- An opener that does its job: Knocking the spectators out with three rapid-fire effects in no time.
- Control any four-of-a-kind without looking at the faces of the cards.
- The Culling Procedure
- Plop — The Effect
- A Trick for Allen Kennedy
- One of the cleanest Center Deal demonstrations.
- Magic Monthly
- A strong two-phase four-of-a-kind production with an emotional hook that is a real workhorse.
- Finding The Way Home
- The concepts and ideas in this section will change your stack-work and make it much more deceptive.
- Possible strategies for rearranging cards systematically
- "The Tantalizer"
- A Trick for Allen Kennedy
- Way into "The Tantalizer"
- Packet Trick
- Red-Black Division into Stack
- Liebenow's Card Peeling
- A Gambling Demonstration
- An easy gambling routine that can be followed by anybody — interested in gambling or not.
- Oil & Water
- A real laymen pleaser. Try this routine and you'll want to keep it in your repertoire forever.
- Oil & Water Finale
- What Daryl's "Ultimate Ambition" is to the Ambitious Card plot, "Oil & Water Finale" is to the Oil and Water plot.
- Gray Matters
- An ultra-clean challenge location to fool anybody.
This is a book that not only justifies its existence by means of innovative material and original thinking, but which represents the mind of a thoughtful and tasteful creator who pays attention to myriad tiny details that can make all the difference between mediocre magic and beautiful illusions. (...)
This is the way magic books should be written.
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).