Handcrafted Card Magic Volume 3 by Denis Behr - Book
- Foreword by David Williamson
- Routined Arith-Mate-ic
- An ingenious Elmsley principle is reworked into an astonishing three-phase routine.
- Set-Up from Tamariz Stack
- Extended Gambling Demonstration
- You want to be able to do anything with a deck of cards? Your audience will believe it after this routine.
- Mating Season
- A multi-phase mating extravaganza! The finale will melt the spectators's brains. Beware.
- Getting into Power Stack from Tamariz Stack
- The Dark Force
- The choice couldn't be more free. Or so it seems.
- On the Bottom Deal
- A Bottom Deal that permits dry hands and a worn deck. It should be in anyone's toolbox.
- Mr. Luckiest
- If you want to play cards with anyone in the future, then you better never perform this routine.
- Managing the Palm
- Chair Holdout
- Photographic Memory
- Memorize a shuffled deck in a flash, and then prove it.
- The Overhand Shuffle of the Deck
- The More the Merrier
- A strategy for more convincing multiple selection routines.
- Haunted Herbert
- The most popular rubber band on the planet learned a new trick!
- Tabled Handling
- In-the-Hands Handling
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).