Harlan's Premium Blend Volume 3 - Games People Play - DVD
From the highest fertile grounds of the Sierra Nevada Mountains near Lake Tahoe, California comes one of America's most prized collections of high-quality close-up magic. Dan Harlan's Premium Blend performances have been hand-selected from only the finest routines in his vast field of expertise. Whether you crave the luscious simplicity of powerful presentations or the deep dark smoothness of authentic sleight-of-hand, you're sure to find a flavor you cannot live without
Volume Three - Games People Play
- MATCHBOX HUSTLE -- Spectators cannot keep track of the box with the matches in it, then money
- SHAPE SHIFTERS -- Two different colored, and different shaped, pieces of tissue are torn and restored, but the shapes have switched places.
- ROCK, SCISSORS, PAPER -- The spectators cut through a strip of paper somehow always avoiding the pictures of rocks on it.
- SLUDGE AND ICE -- An oil and water separation played like a game with red circles and black crosses.
- MICRO-MORPHOSIS -- Two little wooden dolls painted to look like a male and female magical duo change places in a series of baffling exchanges.
- WHAT'S THE POINT -- A game show in which the magician discovers which prizes have been secretly chosen by the contestants.
- IRONY OF THE ARTS -- Revelation of a card using letters from a game of Scrabble. Uses ordinary letters and is impromptu.
- CLUE ME IN -- The magician predicts which person, weapon, and room will be chosen from the board game Clue. Uses an ordinary game and is entirely impromptu.
- MONEY IN CARDS -- The magician and two spectators choose cards face up for a game of blackjack. Each is a winner as the magician produces money from between each pair of cards.
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).