Harlan's Premium Blend Volume 4 - Food Fun - DVD
From the highest fertile grounds of the Sierra Nevada Mountains near Lake Tahoe, California comes one of America's most prized collections of high-quality close-up magic. Dan Harlan's Premium Blend performances have been hand-selected from only the finest routines in his vast field of expertise. Whether you crave the luscious simplicity of powerful presentations or the deep dark smoothness of authentic sleight-of-hand, you're sure to find a flavor you cannot live without.
Volume Four - Food Fun
- ONE OF THESE DAYS -- Sawing a pack of gum in half and restoring the sticks back to their undamaged condition.
- CREDIT CARD FRAUD -- The magician makes the spectator's credit card numbers appear on the magician's credit card, then he makes his numbers appear on their card.
- $10.89 -- A great quicky where the meal server somehow predicts the exact tip.
- QUICK CREAM -- The magician causes a small plastic creamer and a package of sugar to vanish using a spoon as a magic wand. When he stirs his coffee, the cream and sugar appear in it.
- CARD FORTUNE -- A signed selected card vanishes from a deck and appears inside a signed selected fortune cookie, then the signed cookie is restored.
- BIRTHDAY SURPRISE -- A drawing of a birthday cake is signed by the person having a birthday and the drawing changes when they blow out the candle.
- SPREAD 'EM -- The few remaining matches in a matchbook are made to move while remaining attached.
- NUTS? -- A borrowed dollar changes places with some nuts, but a surprise awaits the person who opens the container. A new use for the old snake nut can.
- MOON-COOKIE -- Impromptu eaten-and-restored cream filling in an Oreo cookie, complete with a script that makes it make sense.
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).