Harlan's Premium Blend Volume 5 - Funny Business - DVD
From the highest fertile grounds of the Sierra Nevada Mountains near Lake Tahoe, California comes one of America's most prized collections of high-quality close-up magic. Dan Harlan's Premium Blend performances have been hand-selected from only the finest routines in his vast field of expertise. Whether you crave the luscious simplicity of powerful presentations or the deep dark smoothness of authentic sleight-of-hand, you're sure to find a flavor you cannot live without.
Volume Five - Funny Business
- BUSINESS CARD NIGHTMARE -- A drawing of three different length ropes changes to ropes of the same length using the Out-to-Lunch principle.
- YOUR FORTUNE -- Two halves of two borrowed bills are destroyed, only to be discovered sealed inside fortune cookies held by the spectators the whole time.
- PENNED-IN -- A borrowed dollar changes into an I.O.U. in the spectator's hand. The bill is found rolled up inside a pen he has been holding the whole time.
- PICTURE THIS -- An entire card trick performed with photographs which somehow magically correspond to the spectator's choices.
- TENYO ZIG-ZAG CRAYON -- A crayon is cut and restored. You'll want to dig out this classic prop and use this new presentation which justifies its existence and may be used for audiences of all ages.
- ART EXCHANGE -- A spectator's drawing changes places with the magician's drawing instantly with no false moves.
- HOTEL PARADOX -- An old puzzle where 10 travelers fit into only 9 rooms is turned into a physical magic trick, yet still works.
- CAPTAIN DREAD -- The spectator becomes a pirate and using a treasure map finds the treasure buried on an island with instructions given by the ghost of Captain Dread.
- "SCUOWVIC JO OML" which means "Perspective is All," -- A selected card is revealed by the motto.
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).