Harry Lorayne is Probably the BEST Teacher of, Entertainer with, Close-Up Card Magic Ever! Vol. 10 - DVD
It's true: When Harry Lorayne teaches on camera, it's almost as if he's sitting with you in your own living room, helping and guiding you. It will be hard for you to decide which you enjoy more - the performances or Harry's explanations. As he teaches a particular routine, he also teaches each sleight, each move, the psychology, the proper attitude to take. Watching Harry Lorayne is watching impromptu close-up magic at its best. Each and every effect, idea, routine in this entire series can be done with a borrowed deck of cards. You'll be thrilled by Harry Lorayne's performing/teaching ability, by his judgment, selectivity, attention to detail. Harry never abandons you during an explanation; whatever he teaches, he teaches thoroughly, walking you through it hand in hand. Be prepared to sit, watch, enjoy - and learn!
- EASY INDICATOR- We believe that there is no faster or more magical four-card cull than this. It's an any (shuffled) deck startler!
- INSTANT FACE-UP CATCH(Steve Naidich; Harry Lorayne) - You'll use this card revelation immediately. When Harry Lorayne teaches, you learn!
- FOURSOME- We watched Harry do this one for a group of twelve laymen. We watched twelve jaws drop in disbelief.
- OUT OF MY CONTROL- How can you find a selected card that's "really" lost? Let your spectator do it for you! Learn this, and learn a couple of great sleights at the same time.
- SIX CARD ROYAL-This is one of the wonderful effects out of Doug Edwards Packs a Wallop. The combination of "four"-card repeat, lost-card location, and magical Royal-Flush appearance will probably elicit cheers from your spectators.
MY SECOND KEEPER (John Quine) - No matter now much the deck is (really) shuffled, the vital card is always, always, where you want it to be -always under your control.
ONE-EYED JACK SANDWICH - Harry says he doesn't know whether he wants to accept the credit-or the blame-for starting the "sandwich" craze with this effect. This is still the best of them all. An almost perfect card effect.
- TWO-CARD TRICK- The late Bro. John Hamman said that Harry did the best handling of this lovely little gem, one of John's own favorites. And Harry raves about John's intriguing concept. What a marvelous piece of card magic it is! It originally "saw the light" in an early issue of Apocalypse.
- COLOR-CHANGING DECK #2- Sit back, relax, just watch - and be entertained. Harry doesn't teach this one on camera, but he does give a couple of printed hints about the modus operandi.
- HARRY'S MEMORY LECTURE/DEMONSTRATION - A professional taping of one of Harry's live lectures-entertaining and educational! (Details at right.)
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).