Johnny Thompson - Commercial Classics of Magic Vol. 1 - DVD
I have learned more from John Thompson than from any other source in the world. Now you, too, can learn from the master!" -Lance Burton
"The material contained in these tapes is made up of classic effects which have stood the test of time and performance and therefore can truly be deemed commercial. They are effects that I've successfully used throughout my career and, in most instances, the moves, routines and handlings were garnered directly from the authors. It is, in my estimation, some of the best close-up, parlor, walk-around and stage magic that has ever been developed and the authors are a virtual Who's Who of magic that run the gamut from Allerton to Zarrow, wth a great deal of Vernon in between. I sincerely hope that you will enjoy learning and performing these wonderful Commercial Classics as much as I have." -Johnny Thompson
- Balls & Net (Silent Mora - Dai Vernon) - Johnny explains the current thinking behind this classic effect.
- Coins Through Table (Al Baker) - A compilation of Baker, Vernon and Slydini.
- Han Ping Chien Coin Trick(Han Ping Chien) - Johnny describes a palms-up version of the Chinese classic.
- Winged Silver (Dai Vernon) - The Professor's method for the classic Coins Across.
- Copper & Silver Transposition(Dai Vernon) - Vernon's handling of this classic is completely explained.
- Vanishing Glass (Glass Through Table) (Max Matini) - The Malini routine is combined with a clever T. Nelson Downs subtlety.
- Benson's Bowl Routine (Roy Benson) - Benson's version of the classic Cups and Balls.
- Matching the Cards (Leipzig's Opener) (Dai Vernon) - Exactly as presented by the Professor.
- Automatic Aces (Birds of a Feather) (Hofzinser) - Thompson's routine for the classic commonly referred to as MacDonald's Aces.
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).