Johnny Thompson - Commercial Classics of Magic Vol. 4 - DVD
"I have learned more from John Thompson than from any other source in the world. Now you, too, can learn from the master!" -Lance Burton
"The material contained in these tapes is made up of classic effects which have stood the test of time and performance and therefore can truly be deemed commercial. They are effects that I've successfully used throughout my career and, in most instances, the moves, routines and handlings were garnered directly from the authors. It is, in my estimation, some of the best close-up, parlor, walk-around and stage magic that has ever been developed and the authors are a virtual Who's Who of magic that run the gamut from Allerton to Zarrow, wth a great deal of Vernon in between. I sincerely hope that you will enjoy learning and performing these wonderful Commercial Classics as much as I have." -Johnny Thompson
- Cups & Balls (Malini / Miller / Gayot / Bosco / Vernon / Daley) - Johnny performs and explains his entire routine.
- Cutting The Aces (Dai Vernon) - The Professor's story-themed classic.
- Color Changing Knife - Thompson's routine is simple, direct and concludes with an unexpected third color change.
- Color Changing Deck (Henry Christ / Paul Curry) - A complete explanation of Paul Curry's commercial routine for the Christ classic.
- In-Depth Interview With Michael Ammar - Michael Ammar conducts an in-depth interview with Johnny Thompson.
- Plus Hear stories about Charlie Miller, Dai Vernon, Max Malini and nights at the Castle. Johnny shares his advice on how to be a good magician.
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).