Juan Tamariz Lessons in Magic - Presentation & Technique - Volume 3 - DVD
Juan is the consummate performer. Armed with only a deck of cards he can entertain a small group or a packed auditorium for hours. He is hilariously funny, but at the same time he'll fool you like you've never been fooled before. He is one of magic's greatest thinkers, a master of misdirection and a magic philosophy, and he has never had a large body of material recorded... until now! In this video you will learn invaluable lessons in routining and construction, magical emotion, technique and presentation.
- The Centauros: An enchanting tale of myth, magic, and the sea constructed to be a beautiful, musical and magical interlude
- Sticker: A transposition between two red mates and two black mates that's a real fooler. It looks impossible!
- T.P.C.-The Tamariz Perpendicular Control: Learn Juan's closely-guarded secret sleight. Using this ingenious utility sleight you can do many things including, undetectably controlling and palming cards. Then learn three awesome effects utilizing The Perpendicular Control: A Number, Cards to Pocket, and The Rising Card.
- Doubly Ambitious: An Ambitious Card routine with two selections! They repeatedly rise in tandem to the top of the deck; a truly unique and highly magical version of this classic effect.
- 4 Aces: Juan's hilarious ace assembly wherein the spectator does all of the magic! A masterpiece of presentation!
Running Time Approximately 81 min
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).