M-Case by Mickael Chatelain -Trick
VISIBLYCHANGE ANY CARD, BILL OR BUSINESS CARD. YOU CAN EVEN LET THE SPECTATOR DO THE ENTIRE EFFECT IN THEIR OWN HANDS!
- TORN AND RESTORED CARD AND BORROWED BILL.
- FULL VIEW HANDS-OFF CHANGE OF ANY FACE-UP OR FACE-DOWN CARD.
- M-CASE FREES YOU TO ALWAYS START AND FINISH CLEAN WITH YOUR FAVORITE GAFFED CARD EFFECT!!
- NEVER SWEAT HAVING TO FORCE A CARD AGAIN. JUST HAVE YOUR SPECTATOR TOSS ANY CARD FROM A SHUFFLED DECK INTO THE M-CASE AND IT'S DONE!
- All Changes are 100% automatic
- All Changes can be done in full view with no cover.
- Spectator can perform the entire change herself.
- M-Case Can Freely Handled by Spectator
- Completely Self-Contained. Nothing to add or take away.
- Carry your normal deck in the M case.
- Perfect for secretly switching in or out your favorite gaffed card.
- Use M Case to replace double lifts or traditional forces.
- Re-sets in seconds
- Available in Red and Blue Bicycle Cases.
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).