Muralis Bicycle Deck - Playing Cards
Muralis from Bicycle Playing Cards is a premium playing card deck inspired by the beautiful tile work found in Mediterranean countries. The colors used throughout the deck include a terracotta, that represents the color of the roofs of many of the homes in the Greek Isles, combined with sea-inspired blues and turquoises that represents the crystal blue waters of the Mediterranean sea. The colors on the tuck case and the card back are also used throughout the card faces for a cohesive and high-end design. The Mediterranean tile trend is popular in home décor, making Muralis the perfect deck for both casual card play and room décor when not in use.
The court cards are re-colored traditional court cards, echoing the colors found on the tuck and card backs for a seamless design. The faces are fully playable with the heart and diamond pips in traditional red, and the spade and club pips in their traditional black color, so they are easily recognizable during play.
All Bicycle playing cards are made in the USA with Bicycle’s classic Air Cushion finish. This gives playing cards a linen-like feel and allows cards to glide smoothly off one another during shuffling, dealing, and flourishing.
These Bicycle Playing Cards are not only a beautiful statement piece on your coffee table, but are also perfect for playing your favorite card games - from Rummy to Spoons, Spades to Euchre, Hearts to Blackjack, and hundreds of others.
- TRUSTED SINCE 1885 – Bicycle Playing Cards have been the trusted brand for an exceptional playing card experience for over 135 years!
- CLASSIC AIR CUSHION® FINISH – Superior performance in your hands and on the table using our proprietary finish that provides unmatched playability
- PRINTED ON PREMIUM BICYCLE® BRAND CARDSTOCK – Our legendary card stock provides great performance and durability
- ELEVATE CARD GAMES - Bicycle Playing Cards make perfect cards for Rummy, Spades, Hearts, Blackjack and hundreds of other card games
- UNIQUE PLAYING CARDS - Bicycle Playing Cards with a touch of luxury. Utilizing rich colors on the packaging, a beautiful card back, and specially designed court cards
- FUN, PREMIUM DESIGN – This deck of Bicycle Playing Cards is a showstopper that will standout in your collection. Suitable for any card game or as a decorative piece in your home when not being used
- PRINTED WITH NON-TOXIC, PLANT-BASED INKS - Printed with non-toxic, plant-based inks to limit our environmental impact and ensure consumer safety
- FULLY RECYCLABLE PLAYING CARDS - All the playing cards in the box are completely recyclable and made from sustainably forested FSC-Certified paper fibers
- MADE IN THE USA - Proudly produced in Erlanger, Kentucky by The United States Playing Card Company
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).