New Millennium World Tour by Daryl Lecture Notes - Book
- The Enchanted Cube - A scrambled cube puzzle is thrown into the air where it VISUALLY solves itself!
- Fusion Illusion - With a flash of fire a loop of string, a paper clip, a rubber band and a safety pin are magically linked together in a chain!
- Eight Card Brainwave 2000 - A spectator selects one of eight cards, which turns out to be the only card with a different colored back . The effect is repeated, but this time the colors are opposite! To finish, two spectators each choose a card from among four. However, each selection is seen to have a different colored back. But, the magician emerges triumphantly when the red card is shown to have been selected from among all blue cards and the only blue card was chosen from among only red cards.
- Dicey Dots - The spots are magically extracted from a die held in a spectator's hand.
- Ultimate Ambition Improved (Including Dary's Ambitious Card Routine)- As a finish to an Ambitious Card routine, the magician wraps the deck with a piece of rope to completely eliminate the use of sleight of hand. To prove that no duplicates are used, the Ambitious Card is signed by several people on both the face and back. The card is fairly placed into the middle of the deck and without any moves, it magically appears on top!
- Dish-a-Licious - The magician bites a piece out of an ordinary dinner plate, then restores the plate back to its original condition!
- Bounce Across - The "bounce" from a rubber ball is transferred to a piece of clay!
- Presto Attracto Card II - Two cards are selected from a shuffled deck, one is physically removed and the other is only looked at as the cards are riffled in front of the spectator's eyes. The "Presto-Attracto" card is cut to, a magical gesture is made, and the two selections are magically drawn to this special locator card. The cards above and below the Presto-Attracto card prove to be the two selections!
- Daryl's Color Changing Knives - Two knives change color several times and end up half one color and half another.
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).