OX Bender (Gimmick and Online Instructions) - Trick
The OX BENDER™ by Menny Lindenfeld is a custom-made, ingenious device, engineered for BENDING COINS EASILY with ONLY ONE HAND! It's actually EASIER to bend coins with the OX Bender™ than with any other coin Bender!
With one hand free, you'll be more relaxed and have effortless, natural control over your coin bends. This means you will need very little to no misdirection during the crucial moment.
The gimmick is fully concealed and requires only a small, natural hand-movement to EASILY BEND COINS LIKE BUTTER.
Use the OX BENDER™ anywhere, in any situation and FULLY SURROUNDED. Use it close up, walk-around, on the street, on stage and even on TV. The bending action is 100% INVISIBLE and done right in-their-face! But they'll never know or see anything! You can even bend coins while seated with your hands casually resting on the table.
The OX BENDER™ leaves no evidence behind, producing spotless bends with no marks or scratches on the coin. Weighing only 26 grams (0.057 lb.) makes the OX BENDER™ the WORLDS MOST LIGHTWEIGHT coin bender. A hassle-free gimmick you'll easily carry with you everywhere you go!
The OX BENDER™ is more than just a coin bender -- BEND signed Coins, Spoons, Keys and more!!
OX BENDER™ comes complete with custom-made secret device + full-HD video tutorial (download).
- WORLDS FIRST SINGLE-HANDED COIN BENDER!
- Bend borrowed, signed coins with only ONE hand!
- With one hand free, you'll be more relaxed and have effortless, natural control over your coin bends
- Use OX BENDER™ single-handed or with both hands.
- Fully concealed gimmick.
- BLIND coin loading -- Easily load coins without the need to look at gimmick.
- 100% INVISIBLE BEND. Never get caught during action!
- Use it anywhere and fully surrounded.
- For close up, walk-around and stage.
- Best bending tool for use on TV.
- No switches. No pulls. No sleeving.
- Bend small or large coins (max DIA = 27 mm./1.06 in.).
- No scratch marks: Produces spotless coin bends.
- OX BENDER™ can also be used for neck-twisting signed spoon. OX BENDER™ can also be used to bend, twist & break signed keys.
- WORLDS MOST LIGHTWEIGHT COIN BENDER! (only 26 gr./0.057 lb.).
- Hassle-free gimmick. Easily carry OX BENDER™ with you everywhere you go!
- Gimmick + Video tutorial (Download / Full HD 1080p / 53 minutes).
- Various methods and techniques for using the Ox Bender™.
- Methods for using the Ox Bender™ single-handed.
- Techniques for using the Ox Bender™ with both hands.
- To use the Ox Bender™ while standing or seated.
- To invisibly bend signed coins right in-their-face and never get caught during action.
- Live performance routine with audio commentary.
- To bend perfectly straight neck twists in signed spoons using OX BENDER™ + performance method.
- To use the Ox Bender™ to bend, twist and break signed keys.
- PAUL ROMHANY - Vanish Magazine, (vanishmagazine.com)
"Finally, you can do a coin bend with only one hand - without being an actual superhero."
- GREGORY WILSON
"Watching Menny Lindenfeld bend metal is like watching real magic. Ox Bender is serious artillery for the serious mentalist -- it's deceptive, practical, and powerful."
- DOUG McKENZIE
"If I told you [that you] could bend signed coins using just one hand, you wouldn't believe it. But it's true. When you try it the first time, you won't believe you're actually doing it. Menny Lindenfeld is an ingenious inventor and one of the top thinkers in the field of metal bending. His Ox Bender is a clever James Bond-like device you will love using. It's amazing and something I will use. Recommended."
- TIM TRONO
"I can't see how someone can top this. If there was a contest in magic inventions, this one would get the prize!!!"
"The Ox Bender is my favorite coin bender. I love that I can bend a quarter with one hand."
- RAN PINK
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).