Phantom Voices By Al Mann - Book
- TRANS PHONE TEST: Mentalist asks anyone in the audience to use his cell phone to call home and ask anyone to choose a number (which is kept secret). Another person chooses a number secretly. These numbers combined secretly by the spectators to arrive at a page in a book. Mentalist reveals the passage in the book plus the two numbers thought of. You never approach the spectators.
- WEIRD PROPHESY: You write 6 digits on a card and give to anyone to hold. The digits are visible to the person holding them. Members of the audienc call out 4 digits while another person on the phone chooses 2 more. The six digits choosen are the ones on the card! Baffling beyond words to say the least.
- DAY OF JACKAL: A perfect stranger is called and asked to name three items. These three items have been written down before the show and held by the audience.
- WIZARD WALK: According to Mann this item alone is worth the price of the book. Call anyone over the phone tell him to get the telephone directory and to choose a page and name secretly. You tell him the name and phone number of the one chosen. Remember this is done over the phone!
- WAY OF THE WARLOCK: A person chooses a word from a book over the phone. You reveal it.
- RANDOM HOUSE MYSTERY: Listener has free choice of a word. Mentalist tells him the page and column it will be found in his dictionary. Fantastic effect.
- SPIRIT'S CALLING: Speak with the dead via telephone. Your audience will be convinced you did!
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).