Phoenix Gaff Decks - Assorted Styles
These are decks of cards where the whole deck is printed (or misprinted) to aid magicians in different effects. If you don't know what they are used for, you don't need them yet.
If you want to get a feel for them or experiment with the different styles, get the Phoenix Deck Assortment, which includes:
- 26 Double-Faced cards that finally make sense. The prints are paired like an Invisible Deck, so 26 cards can cover all values in a deck, with half the thickness.
- Large Phoenix Aces and Phoenix Joker with blank backs. Using these cards in a blank back Bicycle Deck turns it automatically into a blank backed Phoenix Deck.
- McDonald's Aces with the large Phoenix Aces makes the effect more visible for your audience.
- 4 Double Backer cards with Phoenix backs on one side and Bicycle backs on the other! All combinations included (red/red, blue/blue, red/blue, blue/red)
- 3 blank face cards with blue Phoenix backs
- 3 blank face cards with red Phoenix backs
- 4 Phoenix Double Backer red / red
- 4 Phoenix Double Backer blue / blue
- 4 Phoenix Double Backer red / blue
These decks of cards often come in open boxes. Additionally, the blank-back, double-blank, double-back red/blue and the double-face decks will ship in a random back box, red or blue. If either of these things are a problem, feel free to give us a call to see if we can accommodate your special needs.
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).