Retro-Gravity by Devin Knight - Book
Retro-Gravity self levitation and other self levitations.
Table Of Contents:
2. My Early Levitations
3. The Meditation Mat Levitation
5. Gimmicking The Basic Shoe (Gimmick # 1)
6. Gimmicking Two Basic Shoes
7. Gimmicking The Left Shoe With A Split-Heel (Gimmick #2)
8. A New Variation On The Split-Heel (Gimmick #3)
9. How To Gimmick Dress Shoes
10. Afterthoughts On Gimmicking The Shoes
11. Levitating Using One Basic Shoe
12. Three Ways To Secretly Fold Your Heel
13. The Proper Way To Levitate Up and Down
14. Creating The Illusion Of Floating Higher
15. The Issue of Balance
16. Swiveling In The Air
17. Lifting Both Feet While Levitating
18. The Dangling Foot
19. Advanced Techniques-Shooting Up 4 Inches
20. Passing An Object Under Your Feet
21. The Invisible Force 2
Cover may vary
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).