Rings Supreme by Aldo Colombini - Book
Aldo Colombini's presentation of the linking rings written by Lewis Ganson.
This is a wonderful three ring routine developed by Aldo Colombini studying performances by Dai Vernon and Rink, Jay Marshall, Duraty and others. Aldo mixed these influences with his own unique creativity to develop one of the best three ring routines ever developed.
This was part of the famous Ganson Teach-In series originally published by Supreme Magic Inc. Rights are now owned by Martin Breese
- The Count The Three Rings Are Displayed
- The Twisting Move: The Circumference Of Each Ring Is Shown
- The Snap Linking Two Rings Become Linked: When Snapped By A Finger
- Spinning The Rings: Two Rings Spin Linked To Each Other
- Revolve Unlink One Ring Is Revolved Around The Other And Comes Free
- Thumbs Link The Rings Link As The Thumbs Are Brought Together
- Throw And Unlink A Ring Becomes Unlinked As It Is Tossed Into The Air
- The Crash Linking One Ring Is Crashed Down Onto Another And Becomes Linked
- Slow-Motion Link The Third Ring Sinks Slowly Down Between The Other Two And Becomes Linked
- Fly Up Unlink A Ring Jumps Up, Becomes Unlinked And Flies Into The Air
- The Gag Link You Fail To Link The Rings With The Forefinger But Are Successful With The Thumb
- Rings Over The Arms A Ring Is Unlinked
- Unlink And Penetration A Second Ring Is Unlinked But The First Becomes Linked Again
- Spin Unlink One Ring Is Spun Around Another And Flies Off
- Ring And Silk A Ring Penetrates A Silk
- Two Rings And A Silk The Silk Is Tied To One Ring But The Ring Penetrates The Silk And Becomes Linked To The Other Ring
- Three Rings And A Silk The Silk, Knotted On One Ring, Comes Free As The Three Rings Becomes Linked
- Unlinking Three Rings All Three Rings Become Unlinked
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).