Expert Card Magic Lecture Notes - Sal Piacente's - 2 DVD Set
On Volume One You'll Learn:
- Sal's Memory Opener - Sal memorizes the deck of cards instantly, even as a spectator repeatedly shuffles the deck.
- The Marlo Opener - A spectator cuts the deck, Sal then correctly estimates the exact number of cards cut, then he proceeds to deal himself a perfect hand.
- Sal's Ace Cutting Routine - The most incredible Ace cutting routine you will ever see! The deck is shuffled, then Sal "dead cuts" directly to each of the four Aces.
- Sal's Ace Cutting Routine II - When the deck of cards is thoroughly shuffled, Sal then proceeds to cut straight to the Aces, this time without even looking...
- The Vernon Poker Deal Revisited - Sal's version of a classic routine in which a spectator will assist by drawing the winning card for Sal's incredible poker hand...
- The McDougal Stack Outdone - A very powerful routine where Sal will stack the four Aces into the deck and then deal himself the Aces.
- Paint Poker - Using only the 20 high cards, the deck is shuffled and cut. Sal then is able to deal himself the winning hand.
- Rollover Aces - Sal cuts to the four Aces, then for a kicker ending he produces all four Royal Flushes!
- Stop !! - A card is selected, then shuffled into the deck. Sal deals the cards until "stop" is called to review the chosen card.
- The Riffle Stack - Sal demonstrates how a professional gambler can set up the deck of cards with the use of a riffle shuffle.
- The Faro Stack - The four Aces are shown, then Faro shuffled into the deck. Sal deals himself the Aces with a special ending!
- 4,5,6-Packet Trick - Sal's show stopping routine where he finds a spectator's chosen card that he or she has just merely thought of... VERY IMPRESSIVE!
"You're not ready for these DVDs. Yes, that's a challenge. Prove me wrong and you'll discover some of the most powerful card magic in the world. Highly recommended for serious card workers." -- Jonathan Evans, Penguin Magic
"The first routine in the first DVD (Sal's Memory Opener) is worth ten times the price of the DVDs. Not for beginners." -- Jay Noblezada, Penguin Magic
"...you'll learn some very good tricks that should have remained secret." -- Michael Close
"I'm a worker and I've been doing this for years, and this is one of the best videos i've ever seen. My audiences look at me like I'm some kind of god when I do this stuff." -- Paul Lelekis
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).