Some Assembly Required by Ryan Plunkett - Book
This is the first project by Chicago based magician, Ryan Plunkett. This book includes 6 highly original routines detailed in 56 pages with 36 custom illustrations. The foreword was written by Singapore's Harapan Ong.
1. Patet Pondus is a utility concept that gives the illusion of producing or vanishing a deck of cards from an empty card case. Included are two routines using the concept.
2. The Mexican-American War is an adaptation of Paul Curry's effect "Touch." Three predictions are placed on the table and any three cards are selected. The predictions are then revealed to match the selections.
3. Stock Lines takes a game by Harapan Ong and explores it’s magical potential.
4. Pac-Man Sam - A card is selected, signed, and lost into the pack. A Pac-Man card is introduced and begins to jump through the deck in search of the selection; only to run into surprising twists and turns along the way.
5. Ms. Pac-Man is a simplified handling of Pac-Man Sam by Justin Purcell.
6. Fly By Night is a three-fly for the visually impaired. Three different colored disks roughly 2 1/2 inches in diameter jump from hand to hand.
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).