Split Up -Trick
The mentalist and a woman are at a table where he explains. "My friend's a magician and he just split up with his long time girlfriend. She insisted that everything they own be split evenly. She even cut his cards. WITH A MEAT CLEVER! But I told him they might get back together. Let me show you why I think that."
He displays a deck of cards, cut in half, right through the middle. The woman shuffles them while he writes tow notes. The woman takes about 26 of the half cards and the mentalist uses those remaining. "You're the girlfriend and I'll be my friend" The cards are mixed again and both people choose ANY unknown card from their half.
Although the woman's choice was free and from a well shuffled deck, a series of SIX quick and startling climaxes follow:
- The first note predicts the mentalist's random choice.
- The second note predicts the woman's choice.
- Both parties chose the same card!
- Both half cards match precisely.
- All 50 half cards in the deck are different.
- The only two halves that match are the chosen cards!
Split Up Has These Important Features:
- The split deck is funny and novel.
- The story line is hilarious!
- No sleight of hand necessary.
- The woman's card choice is absolutely FREE.
- Can be done HANDS OFF!
- The shuffles are genuine.
- Can be performed with two people.
- No extra props are needed.
- The cards, box and notes can be examined.
- Reset is automatic.
- Perfect for table hopping, walk around, or street magic.
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).