Stop Smoking Mentalism by Fabio Tabbo’ - Book
Details: A spectator is asked to participate in an experiment of stop-smoking hypnosis. She pretends to smoke an imaginary cigarette, and feels as if a real one was being used: she vividly visualizes its gray smoke, smells and tastes the tobacco, feels like coughing, etc… She then brings this invisible cigarette closer to her hand, causing a noticeable warming sensation; and when she finally decides to stub it out on her hand, she feels a sharp burn!
You can present the effect under any conditions: it seems completely impromptu and gimmickless, with the performer away at all times.
- No pre-show, no prepping of spectators, no warm-up round (the effect can be used as an opener), no advance work, no preparation of the physical environment, no assistants, obviously no stooges (not even instant stooges); the effect can be presented on the spot for an audience of complete strangers, in virtually any conditions, from intimate performances in your friend’s living room to full stage shows.
- The participant is in full view at all times, and is never touched by anybody. No marks, no traces left. You start clean and end clean, with hands shown empty before, during and after the effect. No jacket or long sleeves required.
- No long scripts to memorize, no cheat sheets, no prompters, no convoluted plots.
- No real cigarette is ever lighted: the effect can be performed in non-smoking environments. A non-smokers version is also included.
- ALL outs are covered.
- Can be repeated immediately.
Tons of techniques drawn from the fields of mentalism, hypnosis, magic, psychology, linguistics and NLP have been thoroughly explained and – more importantly – applied to the effect: from adjunctive suggestions to embedded commands, from secret gimmicks to misremembering (an entire chapter called “Thirteen Steps to Misremembering” is devoted to the subject), everything has been included. Independently from your current level of skill or knowledge, this detailed approach will allow you to learn faster and save years of study and experimentation, maximizing the potential of your presentations and making the difference between good effects and MEMORABLE experiences for your audience.
This practical method, coupled with a masterfully-crafted script honed over thousands of performances, will allow you to deliver a fast-paced, audience-centered and “surefire” routine of killer hypnotism.
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).