Heinous Collection Vol.2 by Karl Hein
- Bob Sheets
"Karl is a high caliber performer who truly understands both the entertainment AND the business side of what it takes to make a living as a professional magician."
- Kostya Kimlat
"How did I not think of GIVE ME FIVE!"
- Chad Long
THE HEINOUS COLLECTION VOLUME 2
This DVD contains 7 of Karl Hein's original and commercial routines that require the use of false shuffles and/or cuts. All of these routines are incredibly strong and many are reputation makers. While a few require that you learn specific false shuffles from the HEINOUS V1 DVD, most of the routines can be done with any false shuffles or cuts that you might already know.
1. Square Deal - A unique version of the Magic Square that is easy to do but gives the appearance of incredible technical skill and brain power.
2. Jack Spade - A full deck story routine full of funny moments that always leave a memorable impression.
3. Prophecy Location - A spectator finds a selected card under seemingly impossible conditions.
4. Equilateral Production - A captivating cut with an incredible production that always gets audible audience reactions.
5. Transformer Triumph - Karl's version of the classic Dai Vernon effect with few kickers that add to the effect instead of taking away from it.
6. Every Card, Every Number, Every TIME - A combination of impressive sleight of hand and an improbable prediction reminiscent of ACAAN.
Bonus Effect: Give Me Five - A very quick magical gag that you will use all the time!
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).