52 Shades of Red Version 3 -Trick
This is the third iteration of 52 Shades of Red.
With this package you will receive:
- 52 Shades of Red V3 Gaff Deck (some assembly required) to perform the full original 52 Shades of Red routine.
- Extra gaff cards included that allow you to perform the effects seen in the trailer.
- A guided teaching video by Shin Lim, running just a bit over 120 min.
Shin will cover the misdirection, timing, and movement of the act. Shin leaves no stone unturned, and teaches the act in its entirety.
- An in-depth look into black art. See how Shin uses this concept to his advantage and how to apply this principle to your act.
- A masterclass on flap cards
- 2 routines based on the longitude palm
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).