Disappearing Cards and Case (Vanishing Deck) - Trick
- Empire - The case is made of black plastic (durable) and the deck of cards is a custom print which says Eddy's Magic on it (NOT Bicycle).
- AEx - The case is black plastic, and the deck of cards are made to look like Bicycle playing cards. The card box is a little thin compared to a regular deck of cards.
- India Magic - These handle and look great, but the case is made of stiff board, instead of hard plastic. The box is made to look like Bicycle cards, and they are the same approximate size as a regular deck of cards.
- Fun Inc - Black plastic case, off brand custom print deck. Handles well.
- Mak Magic - Black plastic case, off brand custom print deck. The card box says Magic Playing Cards on their side.
Bottomline: These all work the same way, and since the prices are so similar, the decisive factor is durability VS realistic props. Either way, you will have a fantastic piece of magic which will mystify and astound your audiences!
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).