Bag-O-Trix (Bag of Tricks) - 24 booklets all bound into one!
- "Bigger And Better Magic" by William Harry Montgomery
- "Gags-Gadgets & Gimmicks" by Alvin Richard Plough
- "Magical Ramblings Of An Idle Mind" by Opie R. Houston
- "Modern Miracles In Magic" by Richard W. G. Van Ray
- "50 Ways To Produce A Silk" by U. F. Grant
- "Magical Presentations" by Dominic Dimelow
- "Magic Ala Carte" by Ravel and Andree
- "21 Gems Of Magic" by Ormond McGill
- "Tricks With Magnets" by U. F. Grant
- "Sympathetic Silks" by Percy Abbott
- "Gimac" by Walter A. Schwartz
- "Paper Magic" by Percy Abbott
- "Live Magic" by W. O. Turner
- "Top Twenty" by Tom Sellers
- "Flash Magic" by U. F. Grant
- "Tricks With Hair" by U. F. Grant
- "100 Tips & Gags" by Grant/Abbott
- "The Magic 36" by William S. Houghton
- "Ninety-Nine Tips & Gags" by Abbott/Grant
- "Tips On Bill In Cigarette" by Stuart Robson
- "Party Trix Ala Carte" by Howard P. Albright
- "12 Stunts With A Magic Mummy" by Eddie Joseph
- "Handkerchief Ball Manipulation" by Percy Abbott
- "12 Methods/Cut & Restored Tie" by Frank Herman
In this super collection you will find tricks with: playing cards, rope, silk handkerchiefs, livestock effects, newspapers, flowers, Playboy magazines, balls, thimbles, etc. You will find mental magic, spirit effects, platform and stage magic. There is an assortment here which will delight the children's entertainer, those who present a general magic program and also material for the suave, sophisticated performer. If you are looking for something new (or for something old that you haven't discovered yet), look no further than "BAG-O-TRIX!"
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).