Deceiver's Discourse by Ken de Courcy - Book
These were Ken de Courcy's USA lecture tour notes. It includes great material which puts entertainment first and foremost.
- The Haired Card - a comedy surprise with four outsize cards from a pack.
- Balloon Prediction - three balloons, the audience nominate the colors, these magically burst one at a time ... then you show that you knew the order the spectator chose and made a prediction to that effect!
- The Economy Card in Balloon - a simplicity version of the great classic effect.
- Explosive Rope Cut - cut and restore a rope with a bang. Unusual and good!
- Seeing is Disbelieving - spectators can't believe their eyes when at the end the Joker's are on you!
- The Invisible Die - cards from a well-shuffled pack, it can be a Jumbo one, match the date on a borrowed coin, although neither are touched by the spectator.
- Wandering Wabbits - a white cut-out rabbit and a black cut-out rabbit change places, even although they are marked with ribbons. Then the ribbons change color. There's a surprise finish with the appearance of a green and a red rabbit. Great for kids shows.
- Oh Mummy! - yards of bandages are pulled from the sarcophagus, leaving the Mummy nude and either cold or modest!
- The Sky-Hooked Coin - one of Ken's favorite impromptu tricks fully detailed.
- The Gordian Ring - a ring vanishes then visibly appears tied in a knot in the center of a rope.
- A Trio of Neophytes - the magician divines three chosen cards.
- Sexy Just Chance - something really different in 'Just Chance' routines and one which with an alteration is also great for kids' shows.
- Thimbles to Pocket - another of Ken's favorite tricks.
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).