Phoenix Decks (Various Sizes) - Deck
PLEASE NOTE: What used to be called the Large Index is now the Phoenix Index. Regular Index is now listed as Standard Index. For the time being we will keep using the old listed names (Regular and Large) because they seem easier to understand, but please be aware that the labels on the boxes will reflect the new names.
The idea was to establish a new brand and design especially made for magicians. This deck is not the 531st deck of fancy looking cards that hits the magic community on a monthly basis and that ends up on a collector's shelf. I am talking about a working horse for all magicians around the globe. A deck that should look nice and modern, but not at all fancy or suspicious. A deck that has secret weapons built in that can be used but don't have to be. Well hidden and secret that no layman would ever find! And if he did find them he would not think about it as a weapon!
What are the similarities to a Bicycle Deck, what are the differences?
- the card stock will be the same, also the air-cushion finish
- the card case will look familiar and will use the back design on the back of the card case as it USED TO BE.
- USPCC changed that recently and a lot of magicians are concerned.
- the faces will be the same like your favourite Bicycle deck (with a few exceptions)
- the decks come sorted in the bricks and not mixed. If you only want red decks, buy only red decks! No problems to get rid of the blue decks then.
- The Joker has a new design, as the deck is called Phoenix Deck, it shows a Phoenix rising from Fire. Having a mythology bird as a Joker perhaps give you new ideas for torn and restore effects, burning cards etc. There is only one Joker in each deck
- The Ace of Spades is different, but somehow still feels familiar...
- The new aces that have a larger middle pip, they look great in closeup but also perfect on stage! No more difficult-to-see ace routines!
- The back design is changed to the Phoenix theme. Can you spot the hidden one way information on the back?...
- The deck setup will be different to the one you are used to. Joker, Ace-King of Clubs, Ace-King of Diamonds, King-Ace of Hearts, King-Ace of Clubs, the old three aces of Diamonds, Hearts and Clubs.
Available with red or blue Phoenix back, regular or large index for Poker size (about 2.5" x 3.5") or red or blue back for Parlour size (about 3" x 4") size.
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).