Safety Magic for Children by K. Wagner & David Ginn - Book
KARL WAGNER, veteran of over 10,000 school shows across the USA, has written the first textbook on performing safety message magic. Not only does Karl offer you dozens of kid show routines that are both FUN and FUNNY, but he teaches you how to inject safety messages (or ANY messages) into many standard tricks and routines.
You'll enjoy reading Karl's patter and stories, plus his philosophy and real life examples. In these pages you'll find enough material to create several complete shows; but if you use only one or two routines, you'll be a winner with parents and teachers. Furthermore, Safety Magic for Children teaches you how to WORK with CROWDS of children from a man who has "been there." Karl's love of children, his energy and his positive approach will all serve to inspire you in your own kid show work.
- Safety First: tell kids why, give examples, costuming, photo trick, controlling audiences, don't embarrass.
- Opening Grabber: Think Safety Paper Tear, Think Safety Book
- Stop Light Safety, ropes, Beads of Prussia.
- Street Safety, eyes play tricks, watch cars
- School Yard equipment: Monkey Bars.
- School Bus Safety: Quiet on the Bus.
- Strangers May Hurt You: Candy Stick
- Bicycle Safety: Humpty-Dumpty who?
- Shoelace Safety: Bow Knot, Shoelaces.
- Add-On Effects: Rabbit in Hat Puppet,Square Circle, Phone Call, Forgetfu1Freddy.
- Pollution Problems: Oink! Keep America Clean, Fish Don't Dig Soap.
- Police Image: 20th Century Silks, Police Switch, Hip Hop Crossing Guards
- Safety Rules: Prof Nightmare, Watch Your Step.
- Poison Can Hurt or Kill: Dads Don't Know, Find the Poison, Which is Which?
- Making Accidents Disappear:
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).