Seriously Silly by David Kaye - Book
- Turn your show into non-stop laughter with the techniques you'll discover only in this book.
- Learn the psychology behind children's behavior and how to apply that to a successful show.
- Unlock the top 10 keys to performing memorable children's magic.
- Get the secrets to making parents laugh too, so you get hired again and again!
- Discover simple steps that make kids demand you for their party.
- Understand the differences in performing for different aged children.
- Six steps to getting the most entertainment from a child volunteer.
- Solving the tip 19 problems of performing for children.
This is the first time David "Silly Billy" Kaye has released his routines to the magic community. These are his favorite routines from his hugely successful show. These will be the funniest routines you have ever performed.
- Five minutes with a Milk Pitcher that will change your show completely.
- The funniest Mis-Made Flag routine you have ever seen.
- Win your audience over with a charming routine to perform with very shy children, even 3-year-olds can be stars with this trick.
- Step-by-step instruction on how to create your own hilarious routines.
David Kaye is a full-time professional magician and writes a monthly column about performing magic for children in MAGIC magazine. His shows have been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC, and even the Late Show With David Letterman. He performs more than 300 shows a Year!
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).