The Buena Vista Shuffle Club by Matt Baker - Book
- An interactive murder mystery based on the game of "Clue".
- A baffling Three Card Monte routine done with coins.
- A magician-slaying, radically new approach to the classic 21 Card Trick.
- Fascinating new uses for the Gilbreath Principle.
- Routines which surreptitiously restore your memorized stack from a shuffled deck.
- An impromptu mentalism effect, done with borrowed change, in which the spectators make all of the choices (including the prediction itself!).
- A new presentation AND new method for Simon Aronson's classic "Shuffle-Bored".
- A re-imagining of Paul Harris's "The Anything Deck" (which Dan Harlan has called the best version ever).
- And much, much more...
- Simon Aronson
"The Buena Vista Shuffle Club is an excellent, funny, and personal collection of magic that is a joy to read. Matt's memorized deck work was smart and novel."
- Joshua Jay
"I've just finished the first of what I expect to be many enjoyable readings of The Buena Vista Shuffle Club. Matt Baker's charming magic creations hit the sweet spot of being both clever and practical, but the concept and style of the writing make reading his book an entertainment experience in its own right. This is a valuable contribution to the art."
- Joe M. Turner
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).