Garcia Project Vol. 3 by Daniel Garcia - DVD
Your journey through the Daniel Garcia Projectconcludes with a final dose of mind-shattering effects. Some completely impromptu, some taking maximum advantage of devious preparation. As always, Daniel brilliant combination of unexpected methods and advanced canceling create visual new versions of some classic astonishments.
- Nacho Momma's Triumph: Features a surprise finish, now entirely in the hands. This will hook, reel in, and land all your magic buddies-add a little olive oil and they'll be completely fried. Needless to say, laymen have no chance.
- Quarters: A relentlessly impossible coin through glass routine. Includes the damnedest visual penetration: you drop a coin in the glass-it really goes in the glass-and it falls right out the bottom. Uses any glass.
- Windex: Draw a window on a signed card, then open the window to create a large opening in the card as well as in the spectator's brain. Leaves a permanently impossible souvenir.
- C.A.A.N.: Any card freely named is found at any number from 1-52. Totally clean. All in the hands. Mucho Easy.
- Joe Blow: Talk about packs small plays big... this impromptu wonder requires only a tiny scrap of paper and a spectator to witness a miracle. Over and over again, you wiggle your finger and cause a piece of paper to fall over. Every possible explanation is brilliantly cancelled. Warning: Some people will actually believe it's real (present company excluded).
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).