The Two-Sided Trick Book by Robert Heger and Marianne Polachek - Book
The two sides of this book complement each other.
The Easy Side is written so that people who have some difficulty reading, can easily master it. The Other Side is more advanced. Because the first six tricks on both sides contain the same secret moves, when the would-be magician reads a trick on the Easy Side, he knows a good deal about the equivalent trick on the Other Side. He is spurred on to read at the more advanced level-and to perform more difficult magic.
THE EASY SIDE
- To Begin With
- A Magic Mark - A chalk mark jumps from the chair to your hand.
- Two for One - Turn one bean into two.
- The Think Trick - Use math and get the answer your friend is thinking of.
- The 7 Always Comes Up - No matter where you put it, the 7 always comes to the
top of the pack.
- Now It's Here, Now It's Not - With a pat from your magic wand, a stone goes away.
- See What's Behind You - With b-o-y at the back.
- Sticks to Your Hand! Sticks to Your Head! - Rub a penny for the secret.
- What Makes It Move? - Nothing holds it up.
- Face Down, Face Up - He chooses it face down and you find it face up.
- In-Betweens - Your Teeth Tell/From Head to Foot
- Magician Talk
THE OTHER SIDE
- To Get On With It
- Jumping Marks - More chalk marks jump from the chair to your hand.
- Beans Away! - Or 3 1 = 3
- Mind Reading - You use math and a pack of cards finds the answer.
- The Lucky Seven of Hearts - Ask for a number and it finds the seven of hearts.
- The Nimble Thimble - It disappears with a tap from your magic wand.
- Produce the Hidden Color - Bring out the color from behind you in
this g-o-r-y trick.
- Kimmy Cat Escapes - Out of the cage with a magic key.
- There's More to Litter - Than meets the eye.
- Tell Me When to Stop - And I'll name the spot.
- More In-Betweens - Pieces of Picture/Seeing Through It All/Three Little Words/The Model Plane
In the world of magic, the secret is told when the trick is sold. Accordingly, Magic Inc. has a strict no-refund policy. Thus, once you receive an item, you have access to the secrets included, and that is not something that we can get back from you. For this reason, we do not issue refunds and we do not exchange product that is in working order. However, if the merchandise should be defective, we will gladly replace it with a non-defective version of the same trick. No exceptions.
Merchandise to shipped to customers in the continental United States is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service Ground (UPS), whenever possible. Merchandise to customers in Alaska and Hawaii is shipped via USPS. Overnight shipping may be requested. You will be charged for the exact cost of the shipping and a small handling fee.
Our website gives you a shipping quote based on the cost of your purchase. We normally adjust the shipping charges to more accurately reflect the cost of shipping, as long as we can ship your purchase for an amount smaller than that quoted.
For shipping outside the United States, charges for international orders are based on the weight and size of your order and will be calculated at the time of shipping. You will be charged the actual postage, plus a small handling fee. Merchandise to international customers is shipped via United States Postal Services (via International Priority Mail).